5.24.2013

New Camera: Canon T5i

I recently got a Canon T5i DSLR camera and I am really happy with it. Before I had a Canon XTi and although it gave me 5 great years, I hated it ! It was always slow to focus, poor lightning, and I had to jump through hoops to take photos from simple zooming and dark settings (and don't get me started on the flash). I'm sure it was partially my fault (because *your camera doesn't matter, if you a great photographer doesn't matter if you use an iPhone* mantra). But I'm happy to be done with it. I like the new T5i because taking jewelry product photos are so easy now! I don't even need expensive lightning (wish I had known that before), now all I need is the sun and the sun is free. Here are some of the photos I took. I am using the kit lens, although I do have the 50mm f/1.8.On the XTi I never used the 50mm, I thought it was because something was wrong with the lens, but I see I just hated that damn camera... Anyways enjoy these photographs I took carelessly with the T5i and see how clear and lovely they are with hardly any effort! I also photographed all the new Art Deco Edwardian Vintage Rings with this camera!





By the way, I barely edited these photos or at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US SOMETHING GOOD

FOLLOW US