5.02.2013

Sticks and stones may break our bones

 but words will break our hearts.

I have a couple of new necklaces in the store today. Two dealing with the human anatomy and the other two dealings with the earth and moon. I decided to package little messages and quotes with these items.

The first item I am going to shed light on is the


I think this is such a cute little dainty necklace that in spite of its small size gives a big, yet edgy message.  The message I decided to include with this charm necklace is:
"Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts."
Which is a quote from Robert Fulghum book (All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten)

There are several variations of  Sticks and stones riddles like:

"Sticks and stones may break bones, but a poison pen is the best revenge."

"Sticks and stones may break my bones / But chains and whips excite me." (my favorite ha)

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will make me go in a corner and cry by myself for hours.”

stay tuned for more...
shop/twitter/facebook/instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US SOMETHING GOOD

FOLLOW US