11.02.2014


The world did not love us... It did not want my fate. And now I am giving in to it and embrace the death.I don’t want to rot under the soil. I don’t want my eye or my young heart to turn into dust. Beg so that it is arranged that as soon as I am hanged my heart, kidney, eye, bones and anything that can be transplanted be taken away from my body and given to someone who needs them as a gift. I don’t want the recipient know my name, buy me a bouquet, or even pray for me... I am telling you from the bottom of my heart that I don’t want to have a grave for you to come and mourn there and suffer. I don’t want you to wear black clothing for me. Do your best to forget my difficult days. Give me to the wind to take away... But give in to the fate and don’t complain. You know better, that death is not the end.
-Reyhaneh Jabbari  


shop/twitter/facebook/instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US SOMETHING GOOD

FOLLOW US