3.22.2017

The best camera is the one in your hand

I have been using a DSLR for almost 10 years until I got an iPhone 6. I did have an iPhone 4 but it wasn't good enough to overlook my DSLR. If I had known that the iPhone 6's camera would be this good, I probably wouldn't have upgraded my Canon Rebel XTi to a T5i a couple of years ago. I haven't used my camera in a year... What a waste of money..  However, I'll save that camera for print and HD videos. I don't do studio photography because I feel you can't quite see how the jewelry pieces really look with a human eye and not lights and effects. I don't edit the photographs much except for contrast and brightness.  I think for simple web view of natural light photographs, your iPhone is good enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US SOMETHING GOOD

FOLLOW US