10.01.2013

31 Days of Halloween: #1 Hellraiser

Halloween is my favorite holiday of all the holidays. "Its the one time a year a girl can dress like a total slut and no one can say anything about it" totally kidding! Thats not why! I love Halloween because its spooky,creepy and dark and doesn't that sound like fun!? The Lost Girls' collection isn't complete but I feel like its a all 3 of those things among the crown of flowers and pretty dresses. Everyday I will attempt to blog about something Halloween-ish, whether its films,books or just a photograph or artwork. So today I start on my birthday with, the movie Hellraiser. I would say this movie is a bit underrated. And after 15 years of avoiding it (because of no interest at all) it is really good! This is an actual BDSM horror movie, maybe one of the first or at least the most well known. It all starts with a magical puzzle box which unleashes your darkest pleasures. The story is so original and the dialogue is so funny yet so dark and clever.
[We are] Explorers... in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others.
"The box... you opened it, we came!"
"Oh, no tears please. It's a waste of good suffering!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US SOMETHING GOOD

FOLLOW US