10.02.2013

Halloween Day 2: Byzantium

I know...I know everybody is sick of vampires but you haven't seen any movie like this! I saw Byzantium randomly this weekend and I was blown away. Gemma Arterton and Saoirse Ronan were terrific. This is the story of a mother and daughter vampire duo, who have been on the run from  the secret society of vampires:"The Brotherhood". The mother named Clara with a profession older than her age of 200 years (can you guess it?)  and her daughter Eleanor who wants to tell their secret but she never can. This movie is filled with love, horror, action and its own yet different mythology.


"My mother did three things for me 
1.She spared my life the day I was born 
2.She paid for my upkeep on her knees and on her back 
3.She gave me the story I can never tell"



No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US SOMETHING GOOD

FOLLOW US